Unlimited Towing 919-790-9393

If you have already made your January 2023 assessment payment of $135.00, we thank you and please disregard this notice.
2023 Assessment amount of $135.00 monthly are due on the first of each month
Dear Homeowners,
This is just a reminder that the board approved NOT sending coupons to save mailing costs and the fact that most of our owners pay electronically and no longer use a coupon. The HOA is covering the cost of coupons for 2023 if any homeowner would still like to receive them.  There are two (2) ways to request a coupon book. You can reach out to teresamajeed@towneproperties.com and request or you can request via the Community Café site.
There are 5 ways to Pay:
1.  Request a statement- see above
2.  Homeowners own bank- i.e. Wellsfargo.com, bankofamercia.com etc.
3. Alliance Bank
4. Community Café- Debit card
5. Community Café – Credit Card
Bill Pay own Bank
Payments can also be sent via bill pay through your own bank.  Most banks do not charge their own customers, but you would have to confirm with them.   When making a payment through your own bank the account number would be: 68837848t…..(please reach out to Teresa if you need your complete ‘t’ number)
The mailing address is:
Renaissance Townhomes HOA
c/o Towne Properties
PO Box 621717
Orlando, FL 32862/1717
 Please reach out to teresamajeed@towneproperties.com to request a coupon book (provide your name and street number)  or opt in via Community Café. 
Alliance Bank
You set up payments through Alliance Bank directly by following this link: https://pay.allianceassociationbank.com/Home?cmcid=8D6F34AF  Alliance Bank charges 0.95 per transaction. 
You’ll need the below information:
  • Management ID: 6883
  • Association ID: 7544
  • Property Account Number: starts with a ‘t’ (please reach out to Teresa if you do not have your complete ‘t’ number/account number)
Community Café:
From within Community Café, you can set up auto-pay with a credit/debit card. When setting up the autopay, select Option 1, and you must make sure to fill out the fields as follows:
  • Start Date: input the current date
  • End Date: leave this field blank. Any date put in this field will erase the autopay set up when that date arrives.
  • Pay On Day: select the day you’d like your payment to process from the drop-down menu.
  • Current Assessment Amount: the full amount of your assessment.***
***If your assessment amount changes, homeowners will need to adjust amount.  Amounts will not update on their own.
A reminder that the Community Café site is a 3rd party site and as such they do charge fees for their service:
  • Debit Card $.3.95 for payments up to $999.99 per transaction.
  • Credit Card System will advise depending on the amount of payment per transaction.
 Thank you!
June 1, 2021
Dear Residents,
Towne Properties is open.  Please call a member of your team to schedule an appointment to ensure that there will be someone in the office when you arrive.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your community. 
Warm regards,
Your Towne Properties Management Team

Renaissance Townhomes is a small townhome community and is part of the Winchester subdivision. We have a variety of townhome designs, some with garages. Our homes border natural areas providing us with a private wooded setting.

Meet Your Management Team:
Suzanne Sinoracki
Association Manager
919-878-8787 ext 7218
Teresa Majeed
Community Service Admin.
919-878-8787 ext 7233
Trey Smith
Accounts Receivable Specialist
919-878-8787 x 7210

Numbers to Remember
  • Police, Fire, Ambulance Emergency 911
  • Non-Emergency Police Dispatch Numbers 919-831-6311 or 919-996-3335
  • Animal Control 919-831-6311
  • Missing or damaged street signs 919-996-6608 or TrafficEngineering@raleighnc.gov or click it and fix it, link below.
  • Missed Garbage Collection, Recycling, Yard Waste Pickup  919-996-3245
  • Public Nuisances-  For issues regarding overgrown grass, trash or abandoned vehicles on private property, etc. 919-996-2444 or you can use the Citizens Service Request link below.
  • Abandoned Cars on City streets 919-831-6311 or 919-996-3335
  • Streetlight Repair (Obtain pole # before calling or going online)
  • Water or sewer Emergencies 919-996-3000
  • Discolored drinking water Report brown, cloudy, bad smelling or tasting drinking water. 919-996-2871
  • Citizen Service Request: App and interactive map for public to report issues like potholes, graffiti, water, signal, sign repair, etc.  https://raleighnc.gov/services/fix-it-report-it-request-it/citizen-service-request-seeclickfix
Who do I reach out to with questions:
Community Service Admin
  • Architectural Applications
  • Violation Questions
  • General Questions , ie:
    • Community Rules
    • Change of address or account information change
Accounts Receivable Specialist
  • Balance or account questions
  • Payment Plans or Collections
Realtor/Lender Questions
  • Please refer your realtor to the realtor disclosure form and to homewisedocs.com.  If you need further assistance contact Your Community Service Admin.
Account Information
Please login to view this area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I obtain my mailbox key?
A: If one was not given to you at closing, you will need to contact your local Post Office to obtain a key. You may visit their website to find the address of the local office.
Q:How do I report a street light out?
A: You can contact Duke Energy to report the light out by visiting their website. You can even sign up to be notified when the light has been fixed. It is always helpful to have the pole number when reporting.
Q: How do I obtain information on HOA Insurance Coverage?
A: You will need to contact the Insurance Agent Directly to request a Certificate of Insurance. J. Carter Glass - Nationwide - 919-781-1973. Each homeowner is also responsible for having their own homeowners insurance.
Q: When is the Annual Homeowner's meeting?
A: The Annual Homeowner's meeting is scheduled in November, each year, on a date selected by the Board.
Q: Can I attend a Board Meeting?
A: HOA Board meetings are scheduled quarterly and the dates are on the community calendar. 
Q: Who do I call in an emergency?
A: If you experience an emergency, you should first call 911 or the local authorities (police, ambulance, etc.) If the emergency is related to a community issue, please call the number listed on the homepage. If this is an after hours emergency, please call 919-878-8787 and press 3 to be connected to the on call associate.
Q: How do I submit a work order for a repair?
A: If you have a maintenance issue, please contact the CSA for your community (name and email listed on home page). They will submit a work order for you if the maintenance issue is covered by the HOA.
Upcoming Events
Please login to view this area.